To Our Valued Customers,
We know that the Coronavirus is a concern for many people in our community, including our valued customers. We want to assure you that the well-being and safety of our customers and employees are our top priority.
Here are some tips on helping to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Only go out if you feel healthy. If you have a cough or fever or have trouble breathing, please seek medical attention.
- Please continue to practice social distancing.
- Please wear a mask – wherever you go. We require all customers to wear a mask which can be removed while dining.
- If possible, please make a reservation. This will help us plan seating in advance in order to maintain required distancing between tables.
- Please follow State and County guidelines as we work together to open our local economy.
To do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses, we have developed a mitigation plan based on safety and sanitation guidelines we have received from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control), the State of Hawai`i Department of Health, the City and County of Honolulu and the NRA (National Restaurant Association).
We will also continue to service our customers through takeout, pickup and delivery services.
We encourage you to take advantage of our ample outdoor seating.
For customers who choose to pick up their orders from the restaurant, please call us at (808) 762-0411 or place your order online.
For customers who choose to order delivery, we offer delivery services through Bite Squad and DoorDash.
We will continue to monitor and respond to the impact of the virus and will update you on how we are making changes with your safety and overall well-being in mind.
We thank you for your continued support and will continue to keep you informed as we take additional action to prevent the spread of the virus.
Thank you for putting your trust in us and for your patience as we navigate through this very challenging time.
From our `ohana to yours, stay safe and healthy!